Available at our Chandler clinic.
Physical therapy is the treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery. Physical therapists work to reduce pain and increase mobility, helping people get their lives back. Physical therapy services are an important part of our comprehensive approach to health.
- Fall prevention
- Muscular dystrophy
- Headaches & migraines
- Neuralgia and neuropathy
- Dystonia & spasticity
- Bell’s palsy
- Musculoskeletal injuries (sprain/strain, tendonitis/tendoesis, MVA)
- Nerve Injuries: Neck, back, hip, knee, foot, ankle, shoulder, wrist etc.
- Stroke pain management (nerve & musculoskeletal)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Generalized weakness & deconditioning
- Joint replacement therapy